2018 M-Enabling Summit Global Conference and Showcase
The M-Enabling Summit Conference and Showcase is dedicated to promoting accessible and assistive technology for senior citizens and users of all abilities. It is an annual meeting place for all who create and contribute accessible ICT products, services and consumer technologies. With its theme of “Accessible and Assistive Technologies Innovations: New Frontiers for Independent Living,” the 2018 M-Enabling Summit will provide a platform for empowering technologies and focus on next-generation innovations and breakthroughs for users of all abilities.
Bringing together professionals, corporations, service organizations, and key thought leaders, the M-Enabling Summit is an all-inclusive conference and showcase featuring innovative technology, mobile applications, connected devices, and services for more than one-billion users worldwide. Key topics will include:
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics;
- Latest in user interfaces for different types of disabilities;
- Smart environments in the City and at Home, IoT and consumer electronics;
- Towards universal digital accommodation in the workplace;
- Experiences in promoting accessibility innovation in the organization;
- Technical briefings in accessibility implementation for developers and IT professionals;
- Inclusive Higher Ed Forum; and
- Legal and policy accessibility updates from around the world.